Services and Investments
POPESCO is a Service Provider and an Investments Company
POPESCO is a Service Provider and an Investments Company. The company provides services to its subsidiaries and external clients. As a holding, its purpose is to :
- Ensure the consistent management of its subsidiaries.
- Start-up new companies in synergy with other group activities.
- Grow the group business ecosystem by taking a minority stake in companies with activities related to the group business, thus facilitating all types of partnerships.
Group Companies, Projects and Ecosystem
on strategic positioning, on opportunities for merge and acquisition or on equity investments.
Offering outsourced services (BPO, ITO) managed in France and produced by Popshore (Moldavian subsidiary)
- PopCompta Achieves its first fund raising 09/10/2019
- PopCompta promotes a low cost accountancy offer 06/03/2017
- Launch of PopCompta partnership with Certified Public Accountants 17/01/2017
- Investment in SoWeFund, leading crowdfunding platform for startups 18/05/2016
- POPESCO steps into the world of online postage services 01/03/2015
Founder’s committed blog
- 28/10/2022 | Post mortem PopFax: le fax et le fax Internet meurent dans quelques mois!
- 29/03/2022 | L'embargo pour les nuls!